Shapes is an illustrated, San - serif, raster display font that is to an extend inspired by the work of Da Vinci. The font incorporates characteristics from his sketches that had a rough edge to it along with the 3 dimensional features of his work.
Thought the font has distinct use cases depending on the creator, it can be best used for headings, short words and illustrative typographic projects.
PLEASE NOTE that this is a display font.
1. The font does not contain special characters and small alphabets.
2. Each alphabet can be scaled to 1500px * 1500px without loosing the quality.
3. Microsoft office suite not supported.
4. The font comes in grey scale so that you can color it according to your needs, an instructional guide comes along with the product which can guide you through the process of easily coloring your type.
5. Modifying and reselling of this product is not allowed.
Feel free to reach out to me if you feel struck or need any help regarding any of the product you have downloaded. I'll be happy to help:)
This product contains 2 OTF files. Once purchased you are free to use it for any personal and commercial use.